Furnace Repair: Furnace Comes On & Off Too Frequently
If you notice that your furnace is running too frequently, it may be time to get it repaired or serviced. When your home furnace comes on and off often throughout the day, call Climate-Tech right away. Running the furnace excessively will not only cause the furnace to wear faster, but it will also increase your energy bills exponentially.
- Dirty furnace air filter
- Blower motor problem
- Thermostat problem (heat anticipator)
Possible Furnace Repairs
- Adjust thermostat heat anticipator
- Replace dirty air filter
- Oil blower motor lubrication ports (usually at each end of shaft) with light weight oil
- Check for proper belt tension (belt should depress about 1" at center of span)
- Tighten belt if too loose
- Replace frayed belt
Like most appliances, it's best to call in a serviceman as soon as you notice a problem. When you call Climate-Tech, you'll be calling the area's experts in heating & cooling. Our friendly staff has been providing quality furnace repair and furnace maintenance in Belleville, Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor and the surrounding communities since 1986 and we have the expertise to get your furnace repaired quickly and affordably. Feel free to call us with questions or concerns at 734.482.4485 or contact us here.